In these terms, references to ‘You’ shall mean ‘User’ accessing and using the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, ‘Service Providers’ means‘ independent third party service providers’, and ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ shall mean ‘A.F.C’.
A.F.C disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied,(which includes, ‘without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context’). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only in the courts of BOMBAY India.
A.F.C at its sole judgment, reserves the right to accept or reject a user from registering on the website without giving any reason thereof.
Your Acceptance while placing an order:
By placing an order at our website WWW.AFCORG.com, you accept that:
1. You are legally eligible for entering into a contract with A.F.C .
2. You have attained the age of majority or you are considered as an adult as per the law abiding your city or you are at least aged 18
3. You are a resident a country where we provide services
Price and payment:
The price payable for your order are displayed on the checkout page on the website (excluding any delivery charged in case applicable)
Payment is acceptable by us made by ‘your chosen’ mode of payment (from the modes of payment acceptable by us on our website). In case of pre-paid orders, your order will be dispatched from our endonce we receive a successful transaction notification for full payment for the order placed with us.
Prices for the product can be altered without any prior notice but changes will not be entitled for the orders that have already been accepted by us. We provide multiple products that you can order from us, in some cases, it is possible that despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may get priced incorrectly, unintentionally. We take utmost care in verifying the price of the order before dispatching from our end, and in case of any sort of discrepancy (i.e. whether the price was charged higher or lower than the correct price), we will intimate you with the same.
Please note that we reserve full authority to cancel any order before and after dispatch, from our end in the case an order has been placed for an incorrectly priced product listed on our website. But, since the pricing error is obvious or could have reasonably been recognized by you as a mispricing, we are not bound to abide the contract in such a situation.
Rights and obligations transfer corresponding to Contract:
1. The contract is binding between you and A.F.C , and after us to our respective successors.
2. Without our prior written consent, you are not liable to transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under the contract.
3. At any time during the term of the contract, we may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under the contract.
Delay in services due to unforeseen circumstances:
1. We are not accountable for the failure or delay of the delivered product or service that may occur due to the unusual events that are beyond our control like strike, lockout, accident or anything that may arise due to natural calamities or that which is considered as an Act of God (Force Majeure Event).
2. Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
We agree that we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Site and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also use your information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services and promotions.
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
CHANGES IN POLICY